PDA

View Full Version : Aero Rescue/ Paspaley What Are They Really Like

bushpig
3rd Feb 2007, 07:05
Can anyone shed some light on "whats the go" with these positions. They look interesting enough. Any details appreciated.

bimmer1615
17th May 2007, 10:44
Hi Guys,
Looking at applying for a possy with Aero Recsue anybod got any ideas on the internals. Are they a clean operation or are they just on the edge as some of you seem to hint at ?
Rules and Regs !!
I Really needs to know as to the rules I wont bend'em let alone break'em.

:hmm:

illusion
17th May 2007, 12:40
if you have been rejected by Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin, NJS, Airnorth, Alliance, Skywest, Rex, M+C++R, Golden budgie, Bunbury Aero Club, your girlfriend and your dog (not necessarily in that order......) then it is probably a reasonable option for you; If you want to sit around for 60 hours a week on reserve, bond yourself for a lot of money for very little flying (one chap who recently left did 270 hours total in 2 1/2 years) If you have some ambtion in this industry you may consider it after Virgin's E170/190 recruiting and Jetstars. The am:=unt of money you will earn does not reflect the difficulties of the job.

Mr.Buzzy
18th May 2007, 00:13
I hear the CP and HR "dude" are top blokes.

bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sarcs
23rd Jun 2007, 08:06
Redflags are you talking to yourself or posting when you should be PM'ing??

You sure come across as one bitter twisted SOB! Not sure what they did to you but it must of been akin to having an affair with your missus or insulting your mother!!

How about you leave off AR and crawl back into your box!

cheers Sarcs

kiwiblue
23rd Jun 2007, 09:06
That's a monumental chip you have on your shoulder there Redflags... can't help but wonder why?

You really ought to see a good shrink about that before you turn the rest of your life into a bitter, twisted little melodrama...

Towering Q
23rd Jun 2007, 10:01
I didn't know Bunbury Aero Club were hiring at the moment...time to update my CV.:}

galdian
23rd Jun 2007, 15:40
And what problem exactly, prey tell, Mr Captain Sir Towering Q Esq, do you have with the Bunbury Aero Club??
A fine establishment, one worthy of far greater an aviation authority than thy self....... oh, sorry were you taking the piss??:(

In case it's unclear to some people (or probably all Kiwis!) :ok::ok: