PDA

View Full Version : KA CPP Written Test

curry_lamb1984
17th May 2007, 00:27
Hi ALL,

I was wondering if anyone recently have completed the KA CPP written test. Anyone done both the CX and KA written test, any difference? Got one coming up soon, so wanted as much as I possibly can. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

DC-3
17th May 2007, 03:00
Hey Currylamb

the written test is pretty straight forward for both cathay and dragon.

For KA, u listen to a tape and have to recall information that was said on the tape as there are questions to answer and u wont be allowed to jot down notes.

For CX, u underline which word u hear out of a passage that is read out again on tape.

british accents of both tapes from memory so start watching some good old classic British comedies!

maths test, just the usual testing of addition, subtraction and interpretation from graphs and so forth without the use of calculator, except u cant guess on the cathay one cause u would have about 1 in 28 chances u would get it right cause they have 28 answers for u to pick.

I did my tests last year and i dont think they change that much.

Just out of interest, when did u get ur email from KA? cause im still hoping and waiting for an email from them this year.

curry_lamb1984
17th May 2007, 08:56
Thx DC,

For your information I handed my application in on the deadline and got there email last week. By the way, thanks for the info, good luck to you.

Cheers