PDA

View Full Version : I have a PM !!

FFP
16th May 2007, 23:57
Found this in my inbox....

EMAIL ADDRESS, [email protected]

Hi DEAR SIR KAYIAN NG,
I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU, HOPING THAT BY ALMIGHTY GOD GRACE YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY ASSIST ME OUT FROM MY SITUATION, AFTER MY SEVEN GOOD DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING OVER SEEKING FOR AN OVERSEES GUARDANCE .

I AM JOY KOFFI (22 YEARS OLD) THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE CHIEF JOSEPH kOFFI WHO WAS A FAMOUS AND WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE HERE,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST.
I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF (US$6,500,000.00 ) SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OVERSEAS FOR AN INVESTMENTS PURPOSES,SUCH AS REAL ESTATES MANAGEMENTS AND STOCK MARKERTS.

PLEASE DEAR,
I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THIS MY TOTAL FUND AS YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO ME. KINDLY MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MY LETTER FOR MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS CONCERNING THIS
MY MUTUAL TRANSACTION.

NOTE: I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN RELATION TO THIS MY FUND DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE BANK HERE. PLEASE QUICKLY
AND KINDLY REPLY ME ON THIS MY PRIVATE
EMAIL ADDRESS, ([email protected]) FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURITY REASONS SO THAT I CAN MAIL YOU MY PHOTOS OK.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOY KOFFI.

Have I been targetted by Joy as a lowly paid military guy ? Anyone else that posts here on the Mil Aircrew get these as PMs ?

Maybe she knows I missed out on the FRI :E

Speedpig
17th May 2007, 00:09
Have you got the cash yet?
Can I borrow 500 nira?

This is a long standing scam but I'm staggered that it got into a pprune PM.

Send Joy your bank details and "she" will clean it out for you:{

propulike
17th May 2007, 00:51
Send me £500 and I'll tell you how to avoid the scam.... :E

In the meantime, the letters on here (http://www.419eater.com/) are excellent.

FFP
17th May 2007, 01:56
I'm quite familiar with the 419 scammers. If you google Ebola Monkey, he winds them up and gets some good mileage out of it too !

Surprised it hit my PM inbox though. Got all excited that I was being PM'd !!!

Two's in
17th May 2007, 01:56
FFP,the difference between the Nigerian* scam (*or insert name of recent equatorial coup d'etat here) and the MoD/Government, is that one is a group of spineless chancers relying on the weakness of human nature to exploit their fellow man for personal gain, and the other is an e-mail scam.

PPRuNe Pop
17th May 2007, 02:35
We have had a number of these.

If you rx one just get rid of it!

Thread now closed.

PPP