PDA

View Full Version : BizJet Wannabe

askop
23rd Nov 2000, 20:00
We're is the best place to go if you are willing to pay for a bizjet rating and work afterwards. I currently fly PA31's and my BIG goal is to join the exec. marked. I'm willing to work much and hard. I'm also engaged in Flt Ops work so I know quite a bit about these things as well. JAA/JAR licensed. PLEASE HELP!!! (this is a serious posting)

I'd rather fart kerosine...

Avenger
24th Nov 2000, 14:47
ASKOP,

If you have a sensible mix of hours, say 1500, including 300-400 multi, it might be worth looking at Netjets who are quite active at this time and will type rate you.
Buying a type rating- Big bucks to do it properly! operators are not interested in the short courses,look at something like L45, Challenger or,Falcon as with the new RVSM fleets will be changing.
A few UK operators are just getting TRTO status so it's worth checking with them.
Also Flt Safety US, have a New Hire program, not like the ASG or Eaglejet rip-off, they do corporate jet as well as big stuff.
Best of luck

boeingstearman
26th Nov 2000, 21:34
i am abt to go off with asg to get the rating i am salmost abt to sign the contract with them could u post any info on them if possible.??

askop
27th Nov 2000, 01:32
ADVICE:

STAY AWAY FROM ASG. PLEASE!!!

CHECK OUT PREVIOUS TREADS!!!

I've also been in touch with them and this is not the way to join the marked.

(ASG=American Support Group)

boeingstearman
27th Nov 2000, 15:24
I have read the thread and now am starting to wonder abt going there. could u provide with any info/advice on them .

very low hours abt 200 and no market for air taxi/charter where i come from.

ANYBODY WITH ANY HELP E-MAIL ME!!!!!

[email protected]

------------------
useless is the runway behind you and the sky above you