PDA

View Full Version : Recent Flexjets Ad. in Flight International

King Rat
28th Feb 2001, 20:45
Just wanted to know if anyone had been offered an interview/job yet with Flexjets?
I have looked at previous posts - but there is not that much helpful information about the interview/psych.tests/sim profiles etc.
Does anyone have any up-to-date information concerning these?
Any morsel of information would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
Ratty.

Funky Munky
1st Mar 2001, 02:09
Ratty

Can't help much but I have rec'd their app form, It's rather a long drawn out affair. I'll be sending it off in the next couple of days, if I get any further I'll be back on to let you know anything.

In the meantime anyone out there just got a job, or who already work for Flexjet pls give us some tips.

chinny
1st Mar 2001, 16:07
Funky and King
U too should check out the old thread Netjet or Flexjet by Shanwick Shanwick,good info there for u guys to pick up on.Use your imagination on how to get info on flex-j there is stacks of it out there.

King Rat
1st Mar 2001, 18:44
Funky - thanks for your post - let me know how the interview etc goes (if you get one!)
Chinny - I have waded through the various past posts and there dosn't seem to be any really specific up-to-date info.
Just would like to know what guys are going through NOW at the FJ interview.....
Thanks
Ratty

TheDrop
1st Mar 2001, 21:09
Chinny,

More precisely http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/Forum25/HTML/000109-2.html

chinny
4th Mar 2001, 19:47
Thanks ,the Drop
Can't quite get to grips with this fandangled computer stuff,much easier flying a jet!