PDA

View Full Version : Hamlin jet

AMEX
28th Feb 2001, 13:14
I have been looking for informations about Hamlin in Luton. I do believe they operate C550s and 560s but since they are advertising for a Lear F/O, what aircraft type do they operate now. I would like to make a move from my present company where the prospects are limited to a larger GA operator. Does anyone know about Hamlin's rostering, wages, fleet....?? Any info greatly appreciated. Cheers

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :D

chihuahua
28th Feb 2001, 16:47
I remember Hamlin Jet from about 10 years ago when I worked from Hatfield. A small operation at the time operating Citations mainly for private owners if my memory serves me correctly.. Run by Mike Hamlin, ex-RAF pilot.

Company obviously still going where many have fallen by the wayside. Keeps a low profile from what I can remember.

Daifly
28th Feb 2001, 17:18
Very low profile yeah.

They do still operate the 550 and 560, but have recently taken a LJ45 for a private operator - not certain if they're getting another?

The a/c are all 'N' registered, and from what I remember the pilots are kept very busy, but the diversity of routes make it pretty entertaining. Mainly freelance pilots I think.

Hope that's of use.

AMEX
1st Mar 2001, 03:46
Thanks Chihuahua and Daifly. Hope to hear about it soon then.
[ooops fat fingers]
------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :)

[This message has been edited by AMEX (edited 28 February 2001).]