PDA

View Full Version : Year 12 subjects

lemel
15th May 2007, 01:47
Hi folks,
I am interested in finding out about correspondence courses for year 12 maths, physics & english. I have done a search on pprune and www but I cant seem to find anything specific. I have completed degree level equivalent subjects for Qantas entry, however I am interested in and have spoken to Skywest recruiting and they say that they won't accept these subjects. Skywest also can not tell me about what courses they accept or want me to do.
So I am interested in courses specifically for skywest. I know there are people out there who have completed such courses for skywest and it would great to hear from them.
I am interested in the courses being correspondence (as I am based in remote NT atm), prices and difficulty level.
Thank you in advance for your help.
LeMeL :ok:

Enema Bandit's Dad
15th May 2007, 03:14
What do you do in an atm? Hand money out or something?? :bored:

Skystar320
15th May 2007, 05:05
I reckon you should study English and History

Enema Bandit's Dad
15th May 2007, 05:35
Wouldn't it get a bit hot and stuffy sitting in an atm in the NT too?? :bored:

Captain Nomad
15th May 2007, 09:11
I don't know if this will help you but the Brisbane School of Distance Education is the biggest distance learning school in Australia and will give you you a 'proper' school certificate being part of the government school system.

You can get them here: http://www.brisbanesde.eq.edu.au/

TimmyB
15th May 2007, 09:21
lemel,

Could you please explain what you mean by this, I don't quite follow.

I have completed degree level equivalent subjects for Qantas entry

Cheers

Tim

lemel
15th May 2007, 10:48
Hi tim,

"degree level equivalent subjects " refers to the maths, physics & english i have done while I was at uni. qantas regard them equivalent to the high school subjects.

Jetfume and capt nomad thanks for the info. Jetfume, excuse my ignorance but could you tell me how i could get the email for Aircabbie.

thanks
lemel