PDA

View Full Version : EFT

Durka_Durka
12th May 2007, 15:23
Hey everyone, does anyone know how long the break is between iot and eft, if any, and if it is a holiday period as i could do with a holiday after cranditz.

cheers

DD

toddbabe
12th May 2007, 15:39
durka durka lets just see if you pass first before booking a holiday!

airborne_artist
12th May 2007, 16:01
Hey everyone, does anyone know how long the break is between iot and eft, if any, and if it is a holiday period as i could do with a holiday after cranditzLet's get this straight - you've joined the RAF to fly, you get through IOT, next stop EFT, which is where you really start to have fun, and you want a :mad::mad:cking holiday first.

You should be gagging to get to EFT, not hoping to cop off with some fat slapper in Ibiza with your tales of derring do in the Fens.

bad livin'
12th May 2007, 16:07
I agree with AA. Sort it out mate. IOT is, as you'll realise in years to come, gravy. You've no real responsibility and all you have to do is pass. You're not going to get a holiday cos you're tired of dodging small arms fire and RPG in the rotary world or CAS in the 'stan/other nation.

Bloody holiday.

timex
12th May 2007, 16:18
Go easy guys...................

he just wants to get used to living in Hotels........:E

Shaun

charliegolf
12th May 2007, 17:22
Durka

I'll explain. They don't know.

CG

Durka_Durka
12th May 2007, 20:34
cheers for ur help guys :ugh: ...and considering it will be my honeymoon i will leave the fat slappers to airborne artist who seems to be the expert, im sure you can dodge the fit women like no tomorrow...and bad livin, you sound real scary, or bitter.....:ok:

3 bladed beast
12th May 2007, 20:52
Derka Derka

To be fair mate, you perhaps could have posed your initial question with just a touch more eloquence....

But in answer to your question, you should get a 'hold' which for EFT is around 3 or months as I understand it....

So lots of time for a holiday....sorry, honeymoon.

:ok:

bad livin'
12th May 2007, 21:12
Durka, concur with above. Ask a sensible question sensibly...

Holds between IOT and EFT are common and can be great fun and a good learning experience. Avoid annoying whoever your boss is there and you might do well for "leave".