PDA

View Full Version : Questions For the DFO

jtr
10th May 2007, 11:18
Since the boss is going to be using his important time to pop over and buy the boys and girls an orange whip in ANC for a few days, perhaps we should compile a list for those of us who can't make it.
I will kick it off with
"How's that pay rise coming along?"

Five Green
10th May 2007, 11:55
Good fun...

What are you doing to improve the command course pass rate ?

How are you going to change the bias against N. Americans ?

How long will I have to stay on the freighter when you start filling the N. American bases with the DEFOs ?

ok over to y'all.

FG

Mr. Bloggs
10th May 2007, 12:21
Why do you have crappy rosters flogging around North America with very little time off between pairing? We had reasonable roster before.

Why can’t we come to Hong Kong to build more hours and get more time off between pairing?

Why do we get paid so little?

I don’t want long shirts to do my command checks.

I don’t think anything will become of this meeting. Just lip service me thinks.

hostile23
10th May 2007, 12:47
This thread is an absolute waste of time. Do you actually think that arrogant f$ck would actually take and notice any of his staff. :ugh: What makes you think he even cares what you guys are thinking. I think you're kidding yourselves lads.

jtr
10th May 2007, 13:09
Hey hostile23,

torch a doobie and relaaaaaaax man,

http://ruinsmiley.tripod.com/PAGE3_files/UBBsmokin.gif

not all of us have somewhere else to go so we have to humor ourselves somehow.

I am looking at the same path that you have taken too, just won't be for another year or two. All the best.

Nullaman
10th May 2007, 13:29
Hey hostile

http://www.cityhypnosis.com/AngerManagement.html

Sqwak7700
12th May 2007, 13:14
That was wrong. I clicked on it totally expecting a dead link. Talk about no warning. Yikes.

Good one.

Mr. Bloggs
13th May 2007, 03:35
Don't think much will come from it. If anything, it will be a Band-Aid solution.

May as well just feed him to the bears. At least the bear gets something out of it. Most likely spit him out realizing he taste like crap.:} :=

Yeager
13th May 2007, 09:00
The manager hired a new secretary. He was young, smart, handsome and polite.
One day while taking dictation, he noticed the managers fly was open. When he was leaving the room, he courteously said, "Oh, by the way sir, did you know that your barracks door is open?"
The manager did not understand the secretarys remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee. Calling him in, he asked, "By the way Mr. Jones, when you saw my barracks door open, did you also see a soldier standing at attention?"
The secretary, who was also quite witty, replied, "Why no, sir. All I saw was a little, disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

Liam Gallagher
14th May 2007, 02:43
FO "Randy" Dinkelhacker: "Say there Mr Noades, how's that there pay rise comin' along.....?

Rick Noades: Mine... very well thanks.... yours... err.. I refer the honourable gentleman to the first part of my answer......

ps Some names may have been changed to protect the guilty...;)