PDA

View Full Version : Citation II wing-tip height

Lime Rock
28th Jan 2000, 00:48
Does anyone know the exact wingtip height on a Citation II? I do not have any AC close by to measure on.

LR

Cardinal
29th Jan 2000, 05:38
Forgive me, but that is one of the most random, odd-ball, out-of-the-blue, arcane questions I have ever heard asked. But, my estimate (although a very well educated one) is 50 inches, or 127 centimeters.

Lime Rock
29th Jan 2000, 18:34
It makes me happy that I can at least confuse someone else than my self!

Company I am working for might buy a Citation II and are concerned about hangar space, wings colliding and such and therefore needs to know before we plan ahead.

Your guestimate wasn't too far off track. I have gotten replys with the answer 4 feet, or 1.2m to be metric.

I thank you for helping me out. :)
LR

bizjet pilot
1st Feb 2000, 00:21
Cessna Aircraft Corporation, Wichita, Kansas, USA. They make them. They'll know.

Bubbette
1st Feb 2000, 01:36
I bet they have a website also.

Lime Rock
2nd Feb 2000, 00:52
Where do you think I went for info first??!!

I contacted above mentioned Cessna Corp. and they faxed me 40 pages out of the flight manual with every spec in the entire world on a Citation II- every spec except wing tip height.

Another phone call to their tech dept. revealed that they- according to their staff- could not find that specific measurement. BS or not- I don't know but thanks to a few helpful soles out there I know now.

LR

KERDUNKER
5th Feb 2000, 01:07
At what wheight?.

Lime Rock
5th Feb 2000, 20:15
Give or take a few of whatever.

LR