PDA

View Full Version : UK BizJet operators for work experience? details

Rusty Cessna
10th Oct 2000, 03:06
Hi all. As you may or may not know, I am trying to get as much work experience as possible and as I am very interested in this area of aviation I was wondering if anyone had a list of BizJet/Buisness operations in the U.K?

Preferably in the south west of England but I reckon I could do Liverpool and Manchester so you know, anything! Also if anyone is in contact with one of these or works for an outfit could you e-mail me to discuss if the idea is do-able.

I would be willing to do any work, but you can guess I would love to get close to some aircraft if possible,
Thanks again folks

Mike Echo
10th Oct 2000, 15:55
You might find it worth contacting the General Aviation Manufacturers and Trade Association (GAMTA) Tel 01844 238020 and ask them for a copy of the 1999-2000 General Aviation Industry Directory. It contains listings of Air Taxi Operations and Corporate Operations. It might not cover everbody but would be a good starting point. If they've run out, drop me an e-mail with a fax number and I'll send some pages.

ComJam
11th Oct 2000, 03:21
Rusty, might be able to organise something in the NE of England. Drop me an email.

Rusty Cessna
11th Oct 2000, 16:58
Mike Echo, thanks, its done!

Comjam. Absolutely Brilliant! e-mail sent. Thanks all to anyone who may post and the above 2 great ppruners!

Rusty