PDA

View Full Version : Mas Cadet Pilot Intake.

787Dreamliner
9th May 2007, 11:18
Hello Everybody,

I have just received a call from MAS personnel asking me to come for a screening and psychomotor test on monday 14 may 2007. Can anyone confirm that they are starting their cadet pilot intake again cause i applied mine earlier of last year and was quite surprise that they actually calling me after so long. Can anyone tell me the venue, and is there anyone who have gotten the call also? Any info will be much appreciated . Thank You very much!

Regards
Jonathan Lim

cyyap3
9th May 2007, 12:36
I applied abit earlier than you but I did not get called or informed of anything. I went for the psychomotor test once but failed and I guess that means my application is actually valid and i actually meet their requirements.but I did not get called. Shall wait for a while i guess. Anyway, the psychomotor test is usually held near the old sultan abdul aziz shah airport.I think its block B. Maybe you should try calling them and ask them

787Dreamliner
9th May 2007, 19:29
thanks for the info. Will give them a call to confirm the venue. Has anyone got called for the psychomotor test this Monday? Is the test hard? since there is alot of people flunking it? Gosh, i'm being all nervous wreck:} ! Once again, Thank you for the info. You are too kind.

cyyap3
10th May 2007, 07:31
It is pretty hard especially the last test.there are 5 tests and the last one is the hardest. also the hardest is because they have a quota of how many ppl getting thru the test to the 2nd test.

787Dreamliner
10th May 2007, 10:15
I'm not so sure about Quota. I dont know how much people are coming for the Psychomotor Test. I have to be there to see then. Hopefully, i can get tru this one. I'm nervous wreck here! I heard the test are quite hard also. Well, i'm gonna give it my best shot and hope for the best. As for what i know, There is no intake yet. I think they are calling the K.I.V batch from previous intake. Wish me LUCK!

cyyap3
10th May 2007, 17:31
I think there is a quota because the last time i went,they only took one from my whole batch which was the highest scoring one.And the test is not so hard except the last one. I sent in my application about the same time or a bit before you.but they have not gotten back to me in ages.dunno if i should wait or send another one.oh well..good luck and all the best to you.hope you get thru!!!

787Dreamliner
11th May 2007, 01:32
Just a short question. For psychometric, do they actually give notes sometime earlier on what to revise on like AirAsia do? Cause It's been so long since i actually did form 5 maths or even written an English Essay. Any info will be GREAT!

Effee
13th May 2007, 11:28
good luck on the test.

cyyap3
13th May 2007, 14:00
I have no idea..never been to the airasia one..but i don think there is.

787Dreamliner
14th May 2007, 03:02
thank you everyone!

787Dreamliner
16th May 2007, 02:18
Well, With all the guidance that you guys have given to me, I have managed to pass my first Psychomotor test. Gosh, it is tough. Never thought i would even pass it.

1st test scores - 2/10, 5/10, 4/10.
4th test scores - 11hits - 0 misses, 11hits - 0 misses.
5th test scores - 5/10, 8/10, 10/10.

Mispa test will be a tough one cause you will basicly have not enuff time to complete the answer. I have tried qantas psychometric test examples and the numberical reasoning (Data Intrepretation) is kinda hard for me. Cause i dont really remember my maths calculation formula and so on. I think it's the end for round 2. Anyways, My MISPA will be tomorrow 17/5/2007 @ 10:00AM. Only three days after my psychomotor. Quite fast isn't it? Not enuff time to prepare for it also. What is the passing marks? 75% still?? I really need help this time. Will they follow qantas psychometric systems. Any info will be great!
Thanks

danielthemc
13th May 2010, 22:56
Anyone here applied for the intake this year?