PDA

View Full Version : Netjets & Flexjets = Fractionals

bizjet pilot
17th Dec 1999, 20:43
I work for one of the abovementioned fractional operators. I was hired in 1994, at a seniority number of about 70 out of 70. Now I'm about 60 out of 600. Needless to say, our pay went up about 40 percent (not counting the pay rises from one year to the next; which produce a 300 percent pay rise).

If you're not sure about whether you'll get to the big airline job you hope for, fractional jet operators offer a much better pay and quality of life than do the non-jet commuters or even a lot of the regional jet commuters. If you're still burning gasoline, you need kerosene. You'll really develop a lot, professionally speaking, if you get to a jet and go all over the place--not just the same 20 airline spots. You time to make captain is much shorter in an expanding sector of the aviation industry.

The earlier the better for either Netjets or Flexjet. (There's also Raytheon Travel Air and a non-fractional competitor called Private Fleet run by Jet Aviation).

JOB HUNTER
21st Dec 1999, 01:59
Dear Bizjet ,
i am a young italian pilot my TT is 1016hrs and 256hrs in ME.
At this time I fly a PA-34 for an italian businessman in the left seat for private operation and I agree with your idea but can you give me,PLEASE, a suggestion to get a new job because :1) I fly not so much
2) To better my career

THANK YOU

------------------