PDA

View Full Version : Qantas Board "feel raped"

freddyKrueger
7th May 2007, 02:12
What a pearler
In a one-hour phone hook-up to the homes of all Qantas director on Saturday morning the mood was one of disappointment and frustration.
How could it all have gone so horribly wrong? Were these private equity types the right people to be running an airline anyway?
An investment banker familiar with the situation said Qantas directors were feeling bruised: "They feel raped." And this was even before the events of this weekend.
Among the key events that require scrutiny are the facts, who initiated the meetings with airline partners advisor macquarie bank and when?
Jackson Faces intense scrutiny, Australian Financial Review page 17 Monday 7 May 2007

Now they feel just like the hired help...

OneDotLow
7th May 2007, 02:39
So the Qantas Board "feel raped"....

This pales in comparison to the rape that would have occured to the company and its employees had this bastardly bid gone ahead!

Shame on the QF Board for attempting to strip the company of hundreds of millions of dollars to line their own pockets! Not to mention the APA who it emerged had planned to remove AUD$4B in equity from Qantas.

Geoff Dixon, Peter Gregg and Margaret Jackson YOU DISGUST ME!

Douglas Mcdonnell
7th May 2007, 02:53
I wouldn't have thought They could raped when its consentual! Poor little darlings.

Hooray!!!!!! DM

mrpaxing
7th May 2007, 02:55
the fat lady has not finished singing yet. stay tuned for some more creative "bidding".:ugh:

Howard Hughes
7th May 2007, 03:00
Classic DM, classic!:ok:

Buster Hyman
7th May 2007, 03:05
What a bloody stupid thing to say.

Maybe that investment Banker should speak to a rape victim & compare notes to see how close his analogy is to the truth!:suspect:

FLlCK WIT!

QF MAINT OUTSOURCED
7th May 2007, 03:06
time for the bacteria at the bottom of the septic tank to resign,that means you Jackson and CO.:ok:,your own greed has unstuck you and your inbreed mates.

speeeedy
7th May 2007, 03:43
QUOTE: "Among the key events that require scrutiny are the facts, who initiated the meetings with airline partners advisor macquarie bank and when?"

Golly I wonder who?

There is no doubt that Margaret has to go, but letting GD stay, would be like impeaching Hillary because Bill got his cigar smoked.

F.O.G.

YesTAM
7th May 2007, 06:25
Having had to deal with the "Gentlemen" at Macquarie Bank, "Rape" is the correct term to use for those lowlife scum.

They cost my company $50,000 through a cheap trick of waiting till 4.59 pm on a Friday evening before giving approval for something that had to be acted on by 5.00pm. Needless to say, of course we couldn't "act". They have cost the Government billions through "Tax engineering" as well.

Pinky the pilot
7th May 2007, 06:44
I can remember a former federal Labor Senator once being quoted that if the general public knew what really went on in the halls of power (or words to that effect) there would
''....be politicians hanging from lamp posts...''

Substituting the words 'board members' for the word 'politicians' seems rather apt at this point one could think!!

cobber_digger_buddy
7th May 2007, 08:44
"R?pe" in the context of clients, as it is very often used by the social cripple fraternity of the Pitt Street & Martin Place Dwarves, is a quite common & distastefully used term in IB circles, although I cannot seem to recall it being used outside of OZ.

what can I say, they got style in pitt street...yeah............:*

inthefluffystuff
7th May 2007, 08:52
Hell the news said they are still having another method of attack, The Courts now.
Bottom feeders are saints next to this pack of ******* low lifes!!!

Sistema
7th May 2007, 11:24
Bend them over and #$% the attitude out of them I say...:ouch: