PDA

View Full Version : Email from Flight crew recruitment

saviboy
5th May 2007, 12:16
Hi I met with K.C. from Flight crew recruitment in Miami 2 weeks ago.
I didn't apply on line yet because I have some things to handle in the US before I could move to HK. I still gave her my resume. and now I received an email saying that I have 1 month to apply.

1)What if I dont apply. Am i gonna be "black listed " or something?

2) can I delay/ freeze application process if needed or even delay class date?

High-Bypass
5th May 2007, 12:35
They're not going to offer you a job tomorrow. From what i hear they're short of training crews at he moment. You can discuss whatever prior commitments you have at the interview..if you get one.

I can guarantee, you will not even come within a bulls roar of an interview unless you have an application in.

junior_man
11th May 2007, 11:40
apply now. Read your other post. It will not happen that fast that you can't get your residency. If they offer you a classdate you can tell them when you are available.
But apply now.

Rainbird
11th May 2007, 20:18
Dont worry about them moving too quick.. my first interview Dec, 2nd interview just happened.. if results come back positive start date at the end of the year.. so it looks right now like 9-12 months from first interview for US DEFO.. and.. you can apply with a later availability date..

joebanana
13th May 2007, 08:32
saviboy, if a company is arrogant enough to threaten you before you even apply to work for them, what do you think that tells you about them as an employer?

People are leaving Hong Kong in droves for a reason.