View Full Version : Jobs In ANA Cargo

alloha
4th May 2007, 00:57
I know tha ANA Cargo is looking for FO's and a company called "parc" based in Dublin is the recruiting agent but i couldnt find anything on their web page.Any info appreciated.Also how about things after gettin the job?(roster money etc etc)?

Absolutely
14th May 2007, 02:28
Try www.hawaiiaviation.com or www.crewresourcesworldwide.com (same outfit)
They also recruit for AJV and have all the contract details online.

layinlow
31st May 2007, 17:37
If you can pass the astronaut physical and the anal training you will have a great job.

Capt. John Doe
1st Jun 2007, 01:05
Also try iacglobal.com These guys give a little summary on the latest round of ungrades, etc.

ship's power
1st Jun 2007, 16:10
I believe that they restrict candidates to a BMI (body mass index) of 27 or below. This strict factor alone shoots down many applicants. In our land of plenty, it is very difficult (for most) to meet that criteria when your over age 35 or so. I had once met a body builder applicant of lean solid muscle. No matter - over BMI 27, then no go.

Sneaky Japanese form of age discrimination?

layinlow
5th Jun 2007, 17:45
After 12 years of Japanese flying I can give you the exact criteria on weight. While I do not know the BMI, the rules were; your height in cms minus 100. So if you are 6 ft tall it translates to 182 cm, minus 100 equals 82 cm which would be 82 kg or 180 lbs. ANA may or may not allow a slight increase of 10% (as we did at JAS) but it is not a given.