PDA

View Full Version : Airspace?

lippiatt
3rd May 2007, 19:45
Anyone been here:
https://airspace.raf.mod.uk/airspaceLogon/
And tried to login? A few simple service details required and hey presto your through to a fairly tame section of what is almost the RAF home page on the defence intranet.
There is even a button for JPA but alas its not what you might think - its only a page with downloadable JPA forms - who knows maybe next week we will have the real thing so that we can PVR from home?!

c-bert
4th May 2007, 07:01
It's described as being for unclassified information only. Can't really see the point to it myself.
Woohoo, we have two shiny videos the general public can't see. :rolleyes:

DummyRun
4th May 2007, 15:05
Is it me?

Went to the Airspace site but am still struggling to think of a memorable word that contains 12 characters including 1 number!!!!!

c-bert
4th May 2007, 15:10
Believe me, it isn't worth the effort.

But bear in mind that is could be a couple of words without spaces.....WHYAIRSPACE5 for example or WASTEOFTAX11

Pontius Navigator
4th May 2007, 16:51
It suggests I can register. I can't. Endex.

Melchett01
4th May 2007, 16:53
Went to the Airspace site but am still struggling to think of a memorable word that contains 12 characters including 1 number!!!!!

DR, if you're still struggling to come up with a 12 character alphanumeric password that you won't forget how about this:

bla1rura....then any 4 letter word you can think of to finish it off. Should be easy enough to remember :E I just wish everything I've had to do today had been so easy!

Echo 5
4th May 2007, 17:24
am still struggling to think of a memorable word that contains 12 characters including 1 number!!!!!

What about " Feck1nload1e "

Only kidding..............honest:)

Tocsin
7th May 2007, 14:57
I was wondering when we would get the equivalent of ArmyNet - this seems very, very similar in concept.
I've registered... will look in to see how it goes on, but have already spotted stuff (that was openly published a few years ago and then removed after 2001) on the site.