PDA

View Full Version : NetJets, Euro $

MCT
18th Aug 1999, 01:30
Apparently NetJets pays its pilots in Euros..
How many Euros to the US dollar or Pound sterling???? Also anyone know what a 125 Capt and F/O are paid??

bizjet pilot
19th Aug 1999, 18:53
NetJets Europe is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal. They probably price their salary in Euros because they can predict the month to month cost of salaries a bit better. I fly for NetJets USA--different salary & work environment. Suggest you look up www.netjets.com (http://www.netjets.com) and submit an enquiry that way. Possibly email Mr. David McCullough at [email protected]. In any case, the operational phone number for NetJets Europe' HQ is Lisbon 351-1-446-8400, or so I've been told.

Best of luck.

Keymaster
20th Aug 1999, 01:16
One Euro is worth about 60pence UK (£0.60)
But as a currency it flies as well as a MAX weight DC-3 , with the wings cut off, and the engines removed, and the avionics sold for dollars.

New Driver
22nd Aug 1999, 02:29
yea.. i would not keep my money in euros thats for sure..!!!

MCT
24th Aug 1999, 08:37
Bizjet. Thanks for the info. Could you provide info re NetJets USA. Working conditions, pay, types of aircraft, contact name, phone/fax/email etc. Interested in G4 F/O position. Green card holder plus plenty of time in the exec world 125 G3/4 in Europe, Mid East.. Thanks.

MCT
24th Aug 1999, 08:37
Bizjet. Thanks for the info. Could you provide info re NetJets USA. Working conditions, pay, types of aircraft, contact name, phone/fax/email etc. Interested in G4 F/O position. Green card holder plus plenty of time in the exec world 125 G3/4 in Europe, Mid East.. Thanks.