PDA

View Full Version : Luffa Complex

Evilbob
1st May 2007, 08:57
Hello,
It's the time of year when pollen strikes and I need to start thinking about Hayfever remedies.

I have used Luffa Complex in the past, which works very well but unfortunately has some alcohol content. It's obviously not a huge amount but with the figures set out in the Railways and Transport Act, I guess it doesn't have to be. I've been told that the alcohol can be smelt after consumption, but I don't know how long for.

Luffa do a Nasal spray as well. It also works, however it isn't quite as effective and I would prefer to stick with the alcohol based product if it won't cause to many problems.

If anybody has any information/experience I would be grateful for it. If not, I'll stick with the spray.

Mac the Knife
1st May 2007, 13:44
"Ingredients of Bioforce Luffa Tincture:
Contains in equal amounts the extracts of: Aralia racemosa, Cardiospermum, Galphimia, Luffa, Ammi visnaga, Larrea mexicana, Okoubaka. In alcohol 67% by volume

Note: The alcohol can easily be burnt off if desired, by placing the required drops in a glass of hot water and leaving for 5-10 minutes before ingesting."

From : http://www.health4youonline.com/health_supplements_bioforce_luffa_bf60591.htm

Google is your friend......

:ok:

Evilbob
1st May 2007, 15:56
Thanks Mac I'll give that a go (off shift for a start I think).

Cheers

Evilbob