PDA

View Full Version : Membership List

Echo 5
30th Apr 2007, 17:25
I was about to ask, just as the " What's happened to..................? " thread was inexplicably closed, why has the Membership List been removed ? It was a useful tool to find out what one's favourite posters were up to. As the information is available after a lot of messing about could it not have been left available ?
Anyone got any idea or maybe one of the Moderators may respond. :confused:

oli,_the_original
30th Apr 2007, 17:35
Just click on search and type in their name in the yellow bar thingy

Echo 5
30th Apr 2007, 17:48
oli,

I've just cut and pasted your handle into the search bar and it's come up with the " Caption Competition ".

Besides, if you get a . or a - out of position then you're knackered. Maybe it's just me but any other advice will be gratefully recived.:ugh:

oli,_the_original
30th Apr 2007, 19:13
Well yeah there is that. Am I really only recognised for the caption comp?

PPRuNe Towers
30th Apr 2007, 20:10
Overloaded servers. Selling children for new ones. PPRuNe Towers is inside Wattisham matz Danny and I may need AAC assistance to make good escape from memsahibs.

Rob

samuraimatt
30th Apr 2007, 20:41
Echo you really are missing ABIW.....................I can only think that it must be love. Don't worry, I reckon he is lurking around these parts somewhere.

Seldomfitforpurpose
30th Apr 2007, 20:48
Sam a genuine question,

Why do ALL your posts have to be so silly? I am sure that if you put your mind to it you could contribute in a mature and sensible manner in any of the threads on here but you seem hell bent on being childish.

If I am missing something please enlighten me, if it's banter that I'm just not getting feel free to let me know but please try and form your reply in a manner that us grown up's will understand :ok:

Echo 5
1st May 2007, 05:41
PPRuNe Towers,

Thanks for that, all is now clear.

Cheers,

E5.

BOAC
1st May 2007, 07:17
Echo - I suspect you are putting the 'name' into the 'key word' box. It needs to go into the 'user name' box where you will find a more prolific 'oli,_the_original':)

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
1st May 2007, 08:56
Seldomfitforpurpose, stop picking on samuraimatt; he's funny. Life's too short. :O

Echo 5
1st May 2007, 09:43
BOAC,

Thanks, got it now.

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU,

Seldomfitforpurpose, stop picking on samuraimatt; he's funny. Life's too short

He's not at all funny, he's a pain in the arrse. :rolleyes:

Seldomfitforpurpose
1st May 2007, 13:40
GBZ,

I fail to see the link between fatherly advice and bullying :=