PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Air

SkyCruiser
24th Nov 2001, 19:46
Does anyone have any info on Excellent Air.
Working conditions, pay, aircraft types etc.

Many thanks. :cool: :cool:

dv8
24th Nov 2001, 23:03
Excellent Air (http://www.excellent-air.com/gb/index.htm)

SkyCruiser
25th Nov 2001, 00:27
Cheers dv8 :D

pilot dude
26th Nov 2001, 12:55
Exelent air has a bad reputation in the Netherlands, The two dutch Citations which they bought last december are still not on an AOC,

In the netherlands they have had two adds in on of the biggest saturday newspapers 6 months ago and about a month ago,but until now they were unable to find any pilots in a country where there are plenty of quallyified (co)pilots to meet their requirements

Be warned,

PD.

[ 26 November 2001: Message edited by: pilot dude ]

[ 28 November 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Towers ]

SkyCruiser
26th Nov 2001, 13:35
Cheers for the replys guys.
:rolleyes:

DROGNA
26th Nov 2001, 15:22
PD - Nice post!! I only hope for your sake they're legal department aren't reading it!
:eek: :cool: :eek:

pilot dude
28th Nov 2001, 12:14
No Drogna,

I hope for their sake that the JAA isnt't reading it ;)

Cheers, PD

DROGNA
28th Nov 2001, 13:59
PD - If you can prove what you are saying is true, then maybe you should talk to the JAA about it? After all, safety concerns us all.

For the record I have always found Excellent Air to be a very proffessional company.

:(

Will Rogers
2nd Dec 2001, 15:27
So what's it gonna be guys?? :confused:

Stay clear or join?? Have also heard that they are supposed to be a good, professional company. Is this info wrong??

If you join do you get to choose your base? What's the interview process like? What do they pay? Schedule? Benefits? And so on...

Anyone with info??

Thanks,

Will :)

pilot dude
3rd Dec 2001, 12:42
if you have the chance go to Schiphol/Amsterdam, and go to KLM General aviation at schiphiol-east(the sole GA handeler at SPL). talk to them and then make up your own mind

PD

DROGNA
3rd Dec 2001, 15:03
Or you could go to Excellent Air's office in Amsterdam and talk to them yourself!

This seems to be a very local problem between Amsterdam and Excellent Air. As I have said before, I've found them to be very good in the past.

PD - I've heard that you could be an ex-employee of the company, maybe this is why you have a probelm with them, if this isn't the case then please accept my apologies.

:confused:

pilot dude
3rd Dec 2001, 17:53
PD - I've heard that you could be an ex-employee of the company, maybe this is why you have a probelm with them, if this isn't the case then please accept my apologies.

No but two close friends of my are (were)

No apologies necesairy, but I think that Mr. Schulte has a verry positive way of bringing things, and he evan had Martinair holland (A big dutch airline, who sold the two citiations including crew) fooled into believing he could move mountains and after one year, most of the clients that came with the aircraft have gone elswere the the 5 Martinair pilots dito.

I just tought somebody else should tel the downside of exelent, but thank god i have never nor will never fly for them.

p.s. who told you I could be an ex employee, Exelent? but ofcourse they want te tell their side positive otherwise nobody wants to fly for them

PD

[ 03 December 2001: Message edited by: pilot dude ]

DROGNA
3rd Dec 2001, 19:00
PD - There are always three sides to every story - yours, mine and the truth! I think in this case we will have to agree to disagree.

I still stand by my support for them and I'm sure you will still have your doubts, but this shouldn't degenerate into an arguement over a simple question. We're all entitled to an opinion and I think we all know where we stand!

Take care!!

Drogna

:cool: :cool:

pilot dude
5th Dec 2001, 12:29
Drogna, I couldnt't have said it better myself, never hard feelings, that's wy these BB are to much fun

See ya, PD