PDA

View Full Version : LAME jobs in Singapore

TheHoff
27th Apr 2007, 10:42
Hi all,

I see Aerospec are always advertising for LAME's in Singapore. I was just after some info from the guys over there on what the package is like. What sort of pay could i expect and the shift rosters, accommodation, overtime and conditions at work. I hold an A320 EIR license in Aus.

All information would be greatly appreciated.

Krammer
http://www.airmech.co.uk/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

wildadv
30th Apr 2007, 02:01
Maybe. Depends on where you go. SIAEC I think are recruiting again for the line and base in Changi for Silk Air and Tiger. SASCO I'm not sure about, but they have heavy maintenance facilities at Changi and Paya Lebar, no A320's. ST Engineering are probably not recruiting for A320 avionics, Changi line or at Seletar base.

One of our A320 eir Lae's did not get his contract renewed due to some of the local guys finally going all 3 catergories (ST). There's a couple more due to become fully licensed soon, so at this stage, I'd say, not much hope.

SIAEC is probably the best bet if your still looking this way, though the work load can get busy.

Line rosters are generally 3 on 3 off. Base is normally 30 days on no days off, ie, make as much money as you can.

Contact me PM if you want more info.