PDA

View Full Version : Any Crop Spraying pilot's out there ?

buster172
11th Nov 2001, 02:48
Hi there,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

I am only at PPL stage but know that I will only be happy pursuing a career as a proffesional pilot.

I like to travel and want to fly an aircraft, rather than be flown
!
I would like very much any information, or expereices both good and bad with regards to what appears to be a challenging and exciting way to fly for a living !

I do not wish to earn Load's of money, just to be comfortable and able to support myself. I dont need meterial objects to make me happy, a challenging, rewarding flying job will do that for me :)

Can anyone recommend any litereture on the subject ? or any thought's would truly be appreciated.

Yours, a budding proffesional pilot, who's thinking about going a down a differnet path !

Yours,

Buster

activewaypoint
11th Nov 2001, 12:45
the first thing to do is to learn spelling...........seriously......good luck and all the best!

Loc-out
11th Nov 2001, 22:48
Why would correct spelling make you a better pilot, especially a crop spraying pilot? :D :D :D

buster172
12th Nov 2001, 01:40
Thank you kindly for your kind interest in my aviation career :D

How about I learn to spell and put sentences together, and perhap's some kind person may be able to shine a little light on a potential career ?

Than you once again gentlemen, it was my pleasure :D :D

Yours

Buster ;)

A Very Civil Pilot
12th Nov 2001, 12:00
If you're interested in Ag flying, try the eye-catchingly titles "How to make $10,000 a month Ag flying". Can't remember the author, but it's published by TAG in America. Written in the early 80's, so probably well out of date (& print).

I initially intended to become an Ag pilot, but am now RHS in a turbo-prop.

spag
13th Nov 2001, 14:01
Here is a site with some OK information on Ag flying in the states.
http://www.agairupdate.com

cheers,

Spag

buster172
15th Nov 2001, 01:04
Thank you fo ryour replies.

I have checked out the website Spag and it is very good, just what I have been looking for !

Civil Pilot, I have also located the book u mentioned and other's so thank you kindly fo ryour time. This does look rather interesting.

Thank's again,

Buster ;)