PDA

View Full Version : Dragonair 1st interview

vanucks
26th Apr 2007, 14:55
Hi guys,

I know this is the very very beginning of the hiring process, but I just received a call from Dragonair inviting me for a 1st interview (after the written and appitude test). The HR person told me it'll last around 1.5 hours. May I know or does any of you know what's gonna be in it? i mean, 1.5 hour is not short when comparing w/ other job interviews. I only attended a 1 hour introductory flight program a year ago and dunno much. Any suggestion for me? as the interview will be held in one week.

Airforcer
29th Apr 2007, 16:22
the HR told me that it just lasts for half an hour

stanleylau
30th Apr 2007, 13:28
Hi,

May I ask when and how you guys submit your application? I think lots of people never got any response from KA, especially oversea applicants.

Thanks

K3nnyboy
1st May 2007, 01:40
I am not really sure about this, but i think KA tend to look at those local applicants over those oversea ones, mind you though I waited almost 3 months until getting an email from KA, when did you submit your application? If you in doubt, could always give them a call~~:ok: good luck!

DC-3
1st May 2007, 02:56
hey kennyboy!

did u receive an email from KA already? when did u receive it and when u going back for the testing and interview?

vanucks
1st May 2007, 04:07
I submitted my application early february, received email for the written test early april, and then apptitude test a week later, and then interview this coming friday.... i believe they do look for overseas applicants as long as you are a hk citizen, b/c one of the candidates whom i sat with during the written test was from australia. and he just arrived the night prior the test.

K3nnyboy
2nd May 2007, 10:15
yea you're right they still look for oversea applicants, because when I applied last year, I was residing in Australia too, but I told them when I would be back in HK. I guess KA just need time to sort out all those application, it takes time I am sure. Good luck everyone!!

wtchan512
13th May 2007, 06:40
I have finished the aptitude test on 2 May 07 and right now still waiting for the interview. Hope dragon will call me for interview.

Y you have the interview so early, HR told me that the interview will be held at the begging of June if I passed the aptitude test.

joebanana
13th May 2007, 08:28
Prospective joiners would do well to read this thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=269439&referrerid=46810)

Make sure you know what sort of company you are applying to.