PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please!!

bjbb
26th Apr 2007, 10:07
Dear all,

Im going for Third stage interview at the end of may. i have some advice about general attitude and interviewers and so on but am anxious to see if anyone could tell me the layout of the day. I have heard contradictory statements saying it is both a coparitevly breath easy day (if that exists) and others saying it is a grilling. Does anyone know as i would apprecate it.

Thanks bjbb

pfluta
27th Apr 2007, 14:26
Treat it as if you are going to be grilled! Then you will be prepared. See you there...

bjbb
28th Apr 2007, 09:21
yeh i will, better safe than sorry hey!!

energie
28th Apr 2007, 09:28
bjbb:

treat it like your 1st or 2nd interview. always be on the alert and you'll be fine. Hope to see you at the flight grading!

e.

stanleylau
28th Apr 2007, 14:43
just be yourself..
Is that CPP or Direct Entry Officer Stage 3 interview ? Can you share your stage 1 and Stage 2 interview experience and those question been asked?
Thanks

Energie,

Did you pass Stage3? Great, how's your feeling when you got invite and when is your batch?

thepotato232
29th Apr 2007, 00:34
Well, judging by bjbb's age, I would guess he's going for the CPP interview. At least I hope he is, or I really don't have this "experience commensurate with age" thing for DESOs worked out at all...

bjbb
2nd May 2007, 11:22
Yeh CPP not DESO or DEFO or anything. I shall treat it as the other interviews. what i have heard is that they ask you similar questions, almost like a re-assurance that you are who they think you are. also i hear that the tech questions are quite a bit harder. Medical and ICAO english test are said to be ok, but nevertheless prep is key.

i shall put up all i know about 1 and 2 as soon as i have time. I do have a small matter of A -levels comin up :eek: There are other posts where i have written nearly all i can remember about stage 1 and 2 but i shall post later about it. Thanks for the advice, :ok:

Bjbb