PDA

View Full Version : FO Upgrade Interview..Boeing

The Wraith
26th Apr 2007, 02:00
Hi there!
Could anyone who has done the FO upgrade interview from the 400 fleet possibly PM me to give some indication of types of questions asked etc? There are a few of us approaching it and a heads up would be appreciated!
Beers in return!
Cheers!:ok:

The Wraith
3rd May 2007, 15:00
That'll be a no then!!:D

ACMS
3rd May 2007, 15:01
Mate forget Pprune, there are lots of guys/girls ahead of you that could give you the required info. Just look up crew direct and make a call or two.
Not too hard is it?

Just look for any new JF/O on the 777

The Wraith
6th May 2007, 06:12
Cheers ACMS! Will do!
:ok:

hostile23
6th May 2007, 10:36
Lets waste another 2 months studying up on the aircraft type we're about to leave shall we? Absolute and utter nonsense and waste of time. Just another load of Cathay bollocks.:yuk:

spleener
6th May 2007, 12:55
'Wraith,
The company I guess don't want to waste their money and training time on slackers and angry ants. Fair enough.
Sooo; there's some limitations/ recalls pertaining to aircraft type. Stuff you probably have a handle on anyway.
The rest is enroute, vol2 pt 2 operational stuff to ensure you haven't just been along for the sandwiches. The questions are usually scenario based, obviously there may be a need to utilise type knowledge if appropriate [eg emergency descent O2 profile].
It is not easily failed.
As fortune would have it, it appears hostile23 is not running the show.:= B744 ETOPS questions anyone??

Yeager
6th May 2007, 17:12
Yeah I have an ETOPS question for the B744. Whats, 2-eng running (or running! - trick question ehh, mate!), the inflight reduction of abnormal fuel required requirements?

Most airlines employ, and interview, pilots as potential future commanders - Cathay on the other hand - employe S/Os.. One step ahead! Yep - right - yep.

The Wraith
13th May 2007, 11:11
Cheers Spleener!
:ok: