PDA

View Full Version : Answers to Tech Qs

Macgyver
25th Apr 2007, 23:40
I have a list of 100 technical questions that came out of the book "Preparing for your CX Interview." The problem is that I'm missing the answer sheet. Does anyone have a spare copy of it or know where I can find one?

Thanks in advance.

daveip
26th Apr 2007, 02:09
use google or wiki to find the answers .... should be able to remember them better then. thats what i'm planning to do once my exams are out of the way

Macgyver
29th Apr 2007, 15:58
Thanks for the tip; however, I was unsuccessful in finding a copy of the answers.

If anyone has any other advice, or, if it's not too much trouble, to email me a copy of the 100 answers, I would appreciate it a lot! My email is [email protected]. I hope it's not too much trouble.

Thanks again.

Norman Goering
2nd May 2007, 11:40
The answers aren't provided in the book. The idea being you have to find them out for yourself......

Macgyver
2nd May 2007, 14:37
The table of contents says that a list of answers is provided. Also, the author states in the introduction that you should do the exam yourself, then correct it with the answer sheet provided. I am missing the final page of the book though, which is the answer sheet.

daveip
2nd May 2007, 17:05
theres a post somewhere here on pprune with a soft copy of the CX gouge <-sp? which is the basis (i think) of the questions that they will ask you during the interview process.

any questions that you can't find the answers for on google/wiki, try in there. else ... try harder i'm afraid. i haven't got the time to do the 100 questions (have projects to hand in for uni and revision for exams) but i've accepted the fact that i'm going to have to find the answers for myself.

extreme P
2nd May 2007, 17:43
If you get the gouge (www.jetthrust.com) and understand the concepts the individual questions will be of no consequence on an exam.

allatp
24th May 2007, 23:54
Answering the questions yourself is part of the "homework" you are supposed to do before interviewing with CX.
Gotto admit it !!!:ugh:

AA