View Full Version : Nippo Cargo

WhiteKnight
22nd Apr 2007, 07:58
Hy,

as I understand, Nippon Cargo has three bases, SFO, JFK and AMS. Letīs say you want to get based in the US, do you need the right to work and abode in America? Or do you need a working permit at all, because the employer is in Japan, or is it possible to get a visa or anything sponsored by Nippon?

Thanks for any help,

WK

Ganbare
23rd Apr 2007, 00:56
HACS only hires Americans for it's NCA contract. Parc also provides crews for NCA and most of those pilots are non-Americans. Parc employed crews are indeed based in both SFO and JFK. Good luck!

Zurg
23rd Apr 2007, 06:39
There are non American, European based guys on HACs contracts with NCA. (Unless the policy has changed very recently).

BarBQ
23rd Apr 2007, 17:13
Pprune members,

Does anyone have information about typical schedules for NCA out of JFK or SFO? And are the lines something you bid for or created for you?

Thank you,

BarBQ

WhiteKnight
24th Apr 2007, 06:48
thanks for your help,

appreciate it

Ganbare
24th Apr 2007, 08:52
You could be right Zurg. I've only met 1/10 of the pilots at NCA, I'll take your word for it. What do you think about the new company formed by the HACS guys? Was it formed to accomodate non-Americans who currently can't work for HACS? Hmmm....

Boeing747Driver
6th May 2007, 21:05
This is the mystery airline.

I have never been able to get any info about the roster / scheduling system.

whazitdoinnow
7th May 2007, 03:53
New York scheduler is good. Schedule is made in NRT and revised by our man in JFK. You can make any request and 99% of the time you get what you want. Max 10 days a month, rest off. I guess it is not the best kept secret in aviation anymore after this post. NCA needs about 300 gaijin pilots for the next 5 years. For info about future plans go to www.nca.aero (http://www.nca.aero) and click on news and topics. Training is maxed out at the moment because of the 400 courses going on.
All JFK and ORD pilots are happy campers, mixed messages from SFO.
Later.

Boeing747Driver
7th May 2007, 18:13
Thanks for the info.

So are you doing a 20 day trip then 10 days off?

flite idol
7th May 2007, 21:26
When I read that I thought max 10 duty days with the rest off!!!!! Sign me up......pleeeeese:ok:

Boeing747Driver
8th May 2007, 02:33
I am trying to clarify what is true. The contract terms say 10 days off minimum with 8 consecutive.

Somos
11th May 2007, 11:12
Hi , anybody can help me to get some rosters of AMS base, i try to get some information for any communting to south of france
and i didn't find any Jobs on PArc website, is still current on this ?

really appreciate it
tks
:)