PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Europe

TripleTAY
28th May 2001, 23:30
Any of you bizjet jockeys, willing to tell about general terms in Netjets Europe. Fly fast.

chinny
29th May 2001, 01:21
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif
Don't all rush at once!!!!!!

TripleTAY
29th May 2001, 11:09
That means, you are not recomending Flex as the place to work. Any other comments, thanks.

Flintstone
2nd Jun 2001, 03:15
E-mail me and I may be able to help.

Will Rogers
3rd Jun 2001, 15:50
Tripple Tay.

I am not sure I understand!? Your question was about Netjets and when nobody answered your comment was; "That means, you are not recomending Flex as the place to work. Any other comments, thanks."

What has Flexjet go to do with anything???

I personally do not know much about Netjets. Have heard that it can be pretty good. Nice equipment and they let you live any where you want (more or less) their pay isn't to great though (so I have heard!!).

Good luck :)

Will

TripleTAY
3rd Jun 2001, 17:30
Hi Will. Chinny said, do not rush at all so I figured, that Chinny did not recommend Flex as a good place to work. Flintstone - thanks a lot - will Email you soon.

putco
6th Jun 2001, 14:15
What are the chances of getting a bizjet job with 2600 tt, 100 jet and an FAA ATPL?

Thanks Guys..

chinny
7th Jun 2001, 17:11
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif
Sorry "T-T" I still don't get your rift.What has Flex to do with your post-Must be a language thing!!!!

silverhawk
8th Jun 2001, 20:32
Putco, answer with FAA ATPL is nil. Only a European or JAA licence will be accepted

Flintstone
8th Jun 2001, 23:11
Deleted for cackhandedness.

[This message has been edited by Flintstone (edited 09 June 2001).]

Flintstone
8th Jun 2001, 23:16
I assume your answer relates to Netjets Silverhawk and if that's the case you're right of course.

I think putco was asking about bizjets in general though. If that's the case there are other companies out there operating a/c on the 'N' reg.

He might get a look in with them.

Good luck.