PDA

View Full Version : Silk Air

iyi inisler
21st Apr 2007, 00:20
Hello there, I would like to know any Info about Silk Air regarding Net Salary at the end of the Month after Tax, Living in Singapore,About environment inside the company, all info will be very wellcome thanks, I`m current Captain in China.....

iyi inisler
6th May 2007, 01:25
Anyboby there does have any Info about Silk Air Salary ?

bluepacific
6th May 2007, 04:59
Its on their web site
http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/main/careerportal/job_profile.cfm?szOrderID=213
Its low. . . . . . :{
BP

mysticgohan_92
12th May 2007, 05:47
I was told by reliable sources that a Captain makes around 16 to 18 k Singapore $ a month and at the end of the year there is a bonus at times.For a F/O it is much less.There are no layovers and all flights are return back. The cost of living in Singapore is pretty and I am not aware of the housing part.
If somebody could throw some light on the requirement for conversion to sinagapore ALTP license in terms of no of hrs on command, whether it has to be on airliner or is military aviation also counted.

knackeredII
14th May 2007, 01:52
Definitely not 15-16K. Around 12 or 13 for Captains at present, no housing, 4 weeks leave, no nightstops and you will be bonded if not endorsed.

Company trying to reduce the pay at the moment by 10% and trying to reduce the leave to 2 weeks. If that's your cup of tea, go for it!

bluepacific
14th May 2007, 11:13
That's definitely a way to attract/ keep your pilots . . . . . . oops I forgot we were a dime a dozen now days :ugh:

CubaLibre
16th May 2007, 15:32
16 to 18K per month. Dreaming.

We're pulling a bit over 14k if we doing 95+ hours.

Bonus. This is the last year that it will be in sync with SQ, be lucky to get anything more than a month after this one.

Housing, rents are going up at a rate of 20-50% p.a. depending on where you want to live. Good luck if you join as an FO.

New C.A. proposal, was initially as Knackered stated, but they've modified the offer to no increase for current pilots, pay cut for new joiners.

Shaman
10th Oct 2007, 08:35
Any update on the new CA?

MAS Guy
11th Oct 2007, 04:02
Wow you all in Silk Air got screw worse than Mas pilots then? Just teach the company a lesson, u all should just report sick for a day. Then see what they do. We MAS pilots have no Balls, R u guys the same? No wonder AK is taking a lot of female pilots nowadays.

cruisercruiser
11th Oct 2007, 15:39
haha.. thats funny MAS_guy!

MAS Guy
11th Oct 2007, 20:36
millionaire, why r u so angry? You got screwed?

Aussie
11th Oct 2007, 22:06
For whats its worth Mas_guy i got a laugh out of it!! Funny as F....!!!