PDA

View Full Version : 2nd CX interview offer.

stanleylau
20th Apr 2007, 13:50
Hi,

Can anyone give me some idea on Stage 1 interview for re-applier?

Thanks

K3nnyboy
20th Apr 2007, 13:53
just be yourself...
do you have to do the whole stage again or just teh presentation? cos i only had to do the 5min presentation back then...even tho i didn't end up goin to stage 3~~

stanleylau
21st Apr 2007, 06:41
I have to do 30-45 min interview for my stage 1, and may get to stage 2 at the end of May. Can you tell me whether you passed stage1 in your first attampt? and what did you do for stage 2 on you 2nd attempt? you may get me on msn - [email protected]. Really want to have a chat with you.

Thanks
Stanley

K3nnyboy
21st Apr 2007, 12:30
nah i didn't get thru stage 1 during my go at it....but my 2nd attempt only had to do the presentation and interview...didn't need to do computer test and others english test....
hmm...
stage 2 seems abit more technical, since they asked me about tehaircraft type i trained in...
to be honest, i reckon just be yourself is the adivce i always say to ppl...and even those who made it in say the same thing, dun try to bs your way thru it...

stanleylau
21st Apr 2007, 14:24
Hi K3nny,

Thanks for your advise, just want to see whether that's any difference / expectation from HR for reapplier, what sort of questions did they ask for Stage 1 and Stage 2? more technical or personal?

So, r u going to attempt CX in the coming future...... you may try KA or singapore airline if you are residing in HK.

sTan

K3nnyboy
22nd Apr 2007, 12:59
well...whether the interview is more technical or not, I guess it really depends on your flying experience. You done any flights before?

They would most likely ask you why you think you failed your first go, they did ask me that, and i think i got it right. I was too stress out during my 1st attempt.
personally i think you should just worry about stage 1 first...knock that down then focus yourself on stage 2. there's no points over-stressing yourself.

yea..done the KA interview but didn't get in. Will try again soon or later until they get sick of me!!:E

btw...feel free to email (can be found in my detail) me or PM me. cos i guess ppl are sick of seeing private conversation on post. and dont take up un-necessary space on the forum.

cheers~:ok: