PDA

View Full Version : cant find thread - sorry

vectis lady
19th Apr 2007, 09:43
hi guys,

sorry for having to ask but i dont seem to get on very well with the search facility, there must be a thread somewhere for bristol gs but i cant find it, can some kind soul point me in the right direction? or give me a clue how to search for multiple keywords on the search?

thanks v much guys much appreciated

scroggs
19th Apr 2007, 10:03
Search:

Click on 'Search This Forum' in the top right of the forum window. Click on 'Advanced Search'; a new window opens with all the search options presented. Enter 'Bristol' in the Key Word field. Make sure the 'Search Titles Only' option is selected in the window immediately below that. Look down the page a bit and find 'Find Posts From' option list and select, say, 'The Last Year' (the default is 'The Last Three Months'). Check that you are searching in just this forum by looking at what's highlighted in the list to the right of the page (if you wnat to search more than one forum, use CTRL+click on any other forums you wish to search). Hit the 'Search Now' button at the bottom of the page.

This is among the results: Bristol Ground School (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=222064&highlight=bristol)

Scroggs

vectis lady
19th Apr 2007, 12:03
thanks scroggs,:ok: sorry for being a bit dumb, im not a computery kind of person,:)

and before anyone thinks it, yeah i know and i wanna do ATPL's am working on it thou

thanks again

scroggs
19th Apr 2007, 14:05
No worries. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Scroggs