PDA

View Full Version : Flight Duty Times Software

L-H
18th Apr 2007, 14:56
Chaps/Chapesses

Need some pointers for software that deals with FTL data and crewing. Currently we are using a home grown excel spreadsheet that was fine once upon a time but as our fleet has grown we now have a need for something more robust and itiot proof. Can any of you recommend any commercially available software or put me in contact with individuals who can create a bespoke programme.

Thanks.

Schmoogle
27th Apr 2007, 18:06
There is a software programme called Geneva. Quite a complex package to learn with lots of layers. Will co ordinate all to do with FTLs, also ties in with the flypro, so schedule changes or delays ( changed by ops) will flag up any FTL issue.

747-436
28th Apr 2007, 11:39
I used Geneva years ago and it was a bag of *:mad: * !! But then again maybe it just wasn't right for the company I worked for. It may well be good for a small airline though.

The best software I have come across is Aims but that is expensive for smaller Airlines so may well not be the ideal solution.

SFG
8th May 2007, 12:37
You could also try SITA. State of the art Crewing software, 'CrewWatch', incorporating Scheds Planning / Ops Control (FleetWatch) and Full Crewing system including Rostering, Crew Control and Crew Records. Big plus over other systems is the single database for Ops and Crewing, fully USER MANAGED FTL's and user creation, and automatic update and recording of, ALL qualifications & expiries.
Send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the person to speak to.
Rgds
SFG

Grabber
15th May 2007, 14:39
You should also take a look at ROCADE. I have used many of the products on the market and for small - medium sized airlines this is in my opinion the best system. It is priced resonably as well. It used to be RM Rocade but I believe that they are now owned by Sabre Airline Solutions.

srs what?
15th May 2007, 17:51
What sort of operation do you have and what sort have size. Might have a suggestion depending on those factors.

opsbloke
15th May 2007, 22:42
I have used AIMS in the past, totally idiot proof.....might be pricey though....

flexy
16th May 2007, 11:53
We wrote an all singing and dancing system for a small GA charter operation. If you wanted to pm me I am sure we could come to an arrangement!!

Fropilot
1st Jun 2007, 19:25
ROCADE is what we are using now. So far so good.