PDA

View Full Version : QF Vol. redundancies

Trollywally
18th Apr 2007, 14:51
I read last week in the paper that QF were offering another 150 redundancies to cabin crew (I assume LH ).
I thought that LH was already short of people especially in MEL... After the last round are QF likely to get any more takers???

TW

mrpaxing
19th Apr 2007, 02:11
have been offered redundancy. there are no set numbers, the media made those up. i think whoever aplies for it will get it. Qf has been training in akl for Lh and more MAM casuals for Sh. according to some Qf managers there is a surplus in LH in Bne/Syd but a shortage in Mel. it appears the Mel base has gotten themselfes a pretty bad name by a small group of "dobbers". many at the Mel base want to transfer to Syd but no one wants to transfer into the base. As usual Qf managers ignore the situation.:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

roamingwolf
19th Apr 2007, 02:38
I think there might be someone who posts here that is based in mel.she might tell us if the base is as bad as that

mrpaxing
19th Apr 2007, 08:25
happy to fly out of syd, but have a few friends in mel i get regular updates whats is going on down there. i think a lot has to do with plenty of promises of extra flying which never happend. also several SH Csm's came across as Csm's to LH which did not go down too well. i hear some of the ex Sh guys (former CSM's) who had to come across as f/a's are taken a class against Qf. interesting times!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: