PDA

View Full Version : one to one tuition

hughesyd
17th Apr 2007, 16:26
Anyone know of a place/person where you can get one to one tuition for ATPLs. I have one exam left to do of which i have failed once and dont want to make the same mistake again!. i have a couple of weak areas with general Nav and want to get it nailed. I can easily trail through the database and pass the exam but i dont just want to pass it, i want to make sure i can tackle any problem comfortably, after all its not just about passing, its about understanding.

I have been doing a distance learning course with a spanish school (as i lived in spain but have just moved back to the UK) which use the Oxford sylabus.

I basically just need a week brush up with someone who had a good solid knowlege of this subject and willing to pay the going rate.

Thanks in advance and please spare me any smart arsed comments.

F3
17th Apr 2007, 16:37
A few years ago I was in the same boat.
Run a search for a chap called Pete Lines. He is a remarkably good tutor. You will not fail this exam if you attend a brush up course with him and you can walk into that exam hall with every confidence.

Good luck with it all.

hughesyd
17th Apr 2007, 16:47
Thanks for that F3,

Just called him and unfortunately he has retired.

looptheloop
17th Apr 2007, 19:34
Try CATs at Cranfield, they do one to one tuition and are good at teaching you how to pass the exam through your understanding rather than question spotting. Stuart Smith is the person you want to speak to. Good luck.

potkettleblack
17th Apr 2007, 19:48
GTS at Bournemouth do 1:1 training as well.

http://www.gtserv.co.uk/