PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation in Dubai

united
17th Apr 2007, 08:33
Anybody out there in Dubai could advise me a good/trusted real estate agent? Looking for a one bedroom apartment not far from the airport.

HELP NEEDED UGRGENTLY!!!

Hansol
17th Apr 2007, 09:51
I am afraid there are no "good trusted real estate agents" in Dubai, they are all bandits, so watch your step. If you want somewhere near to the airport try Mirdif, its a nice area and there is plenty of property to rent/share.

united
17th Apr 2007, 11:36
Thanks for the advice. How about al qusais or al rashidiya area? is it a good location with apartments? I'm a single women and it's my first time to move to dubai so wanna have some idea.

Coastrider26
17th Apr 2007, 12:06
Most people living there are lower class workers from Asia. Some places even have their own red light district. Some places are classy as you would expect in other parts of town.

After living in Al ghusais or quasis it would be a neigbourhood I would not live if I was a single woman. Than again DXB changes quickly and so might Al ghusais. No such thing as a reliable real estate agent in Dubai to my knowledge.

edited for typos

Arty Craft
18th Apr 2007, 03:37
You might want to talk to the folks at the Better Homes office in Garhoud, which handles rentals in Garhoud, Merdif, Rashidiya and Qusais.

The number is 282 4277.

cameltoe2006
18th Apr 2007, 05:06
Plenty of single pilots living in high class areas in DXB. Sharing accomodation with them is an option to save rent. Problem is they can't be trusted either. :}

united
18th Apr 2007, 11:56
Hahaha.... that was funny! share a room with the captains.... well they might want to share something else too!:mad: Too bad, not looking for one.

Anyway, thanks for all the post.