PDA

View Full Version : cheap flights

davidharris
12th Apr 2007, 08:34
Hi all, i wonder if anyone can help me, i am looking for some flights on the following days july 12 - 4th aug flying ba, club class from gatwick or heathrow, and i am wondering where the best place to look is, i have tried travel supermarket, but want to know if it is cheaper else where. dates cannot be changed, am looking to fly out about 9-12 am on the 12 and from 09.00-16.00 on the 4th.

many thanks

David

san diego
12th Apr 2007, 10:13
It might help if you told us where you wanted to travel to since different agents have deals for different areas of the world

angels
12th Apr 2007, 10:34
Reluctant to post a link in case I break the advertising rule, but Google Trailfinders.

They have dedicated first/business class people (the phone number is on their site) and although not necessarily always the absolute cheapest, you can rely on them.

davidharris
12th Apr 2007, 11:26
new i forgot something, i want to fly to nice in france

Pax Vobiscum
12th Apr 2007, 14:15
If you've decided on BA Club, I would just use the BA web site. LGW only has 06:45 and 19:00 flights to Nice, whereas LHR offers a much greater choice of flight times.

FWIW I never bother with Club in Europe - slightly longer seat pitch and a meal instead of a Jordans bar :( doesn't (for me) justify the price differential over economy - UNLESS you're comparing fully flexible tickets, in which case the price difference may be as little as a few pounds.

davidharris
12th Apr 2007, 15:03
the reason i choose club , is that work pay for 3 flights a year and each flight can be up to £290 so i take advantage of this. will look into going from heathrow