View Full Version : flybe

ether
11th Apr 2007, 13:07
Anyone out there know if Flybe will looking to recruit licensed guys when merger with BA Con finally gets sorted out-In Glasgow in particular?

TURIN
11th Apr 2007, 19:58
There may well be, as many of the BAcon chaps will be leaving from what I have heard. The T & Cs are poor,poor,poor.

cabingal
16th Apr 2007, 22:27
Definitely. They are desperate for pilots as the ex Bacon pilots are all leaving to go somewhere decent. I really wouldn't bother as it is a complete shambles.

19th Apr 2007, 04:13
Always worth checking out the flybe web site. More and more vacancies are appearing as the ex BA guys leave.There are alot of good guys come from BA who are happy and have fitted in well. always a minority who think they are above them selves moaning all the time! Ignore the twisted negative comments from people who do not know the company. A VERY GOOD OUTFIT...Always trying to improve and there is alot worse out there than flybe. Worth a letter to A Johnson, line stations eng manager, exeter.

HOVIS
20th Apr 2007, 20:54
"A VERY GOOD OUTFIT"???

You must be joking!

Show the pay rates and T & Cs. Go on I dare you.

You won't cos they're cr@p!

That's why we are leaving/left.:mad:

cabingal
22nd Apr 2007, 08:23
Well said Hovis, Well said. Couldn't agree with you more:D

8th May 2007, 03:35
Its down to people like you leaving that Flybe will continue to grow and make profit from your old shambles. Thankyou for leaving and allowing us good guys to carry on and be happy at Flybe. Give it 6 months you will be back here moaning about your new job again! Ha Ha
Thanks.

cabingal
8th May 2007, 09:46
1830 you have a fabulous sense of humour

8th May 2007, 20:46
Dear Cabingal and hovis
A sense of respect and profesionalism for a company who have done me no wrong. Sorry if I enjoy my job...maybe I wont fit in on pprune. I just dont seem to moan enough!!

You know there is also forums for moaning about price of fuel, bread, tax, education etc...Just thought you maybe ineterested!
Oh by the way how is your crew food?

cabingal
9th May 2007, 08:54
I'm very happy for you that the company have done you no wrong - lucky you. Oh and about the crew food - I wouldn't know as I never get any. Enjoy your day :zzz: