PDA

View Full Version : EY jobs in sydney thread inaccessible

MMSOBGYTAST
10th Apr 2007, 18:55
Not suggesting a conspiracy theory here, but...

Why has the EY jobs in Sydney thread been moved, and what do you need to do to access it?

:confused:

4HolerPoler
10th Apr 2007, 19:56
It's got to do with the "'no free advertising" regulation.

If you are eligible for this position & can't find the contact without the aid of this site then you're significantly challenged.

4HP

ZQN
10th Apr 2007, 21:05
To the significantly challenged, try www.flightglobal.com (http://www.aircrewmagazine.com)

MMSOBGYTAST
10th Apr 2007, 21:56
Thanks 4HP,

For those interested - It does appear that EY are basing airbus pilots out of Sydney.

Will EK follow suit?

Flying Spag Monster
11th Apr 2007, 05:35
I believe its not an EY basing but a contract with SAW to fly for EY out of SYD. T and Cs??

Zick
12th Apr 2007, 05:48
Hi,

aparently they are rumors about contract pilots flying for EY out of SYD. Does anyone have some more info if it? Is thismore than a rumor and what is the lenght of the contract?

It is sure this will make lots of unhappy FO's as it will once again delay upgrades. For those of you that were promised 18 month to upgrade, this is more than a lie, as FO's in the company are getting upgrades after 24+ month at present, and it is not getting shorter.

It is starting to suck to have such little information from the company, and having the company liying during recruting, but this is nothing new.

Zick

Severely Jetlagged
12th Apr 2007, 06:57
In office yesterday and after asking I believe SAW pilots seconded to EY have a 6 months contract only.

ratpoison
14th Apr 2007, 07:26
Be forwarned please gentlemen. DO NOT touch this SAW outfit with a 10 foot pole and a french letter attached to it. I am not going into particulars on a public site, but be very very wary.