PDA

View Full Version : Africa Safari

mudworm
9th Apr 2007, 15:52
Hello,
Our pax have a couple days to spare between meetings in London, UK and Perth, Australia. They interested in stopping through South or Eastern Africa to spend a couple nights at a lodge where they can see some decent Game animals. I have never done this before so I am looking for some advise. Our plane is a GV.

What I need is:
1. High end Lodge with decent game
2. Close to Airport of Entry along east coast of Africa
3. Stable Country

I don't know if anything like this is available. Please PM or reply to the forum if you have any suggestions.

Worm

Mozzi
9th Apr 2007, 17:25
WORM

Howzit.
South Africa can very possibly offer you a solution for your safari pax. In what we call the lowveld area in SA, you have the Kruger National Park loaded with lodges. In addition to this there are many very high end pvt lodges on the fringes of the park. Flying into Kruger International directly is possible as the airport is an international gateway. The only problem is that you will need to then either drive your pax to a lodge which can take time, or else you will need to charter smaller a/c to get them to the lodges quickly, as virtually all the lodges are equipped with dirt rwys.

Mozzi

rigs
10th Apr 2007, 09:55
Hi there, your clients are very much welcome to kenya.
I deal with tour guiding besides being an aviator, and iam able to organize an itinerary for your clients, be it a driving safari or a flying safari straight from Mombasa(MOI internatinal airport) to the plush lodges of Mt. Kenya,the famous Maasai mara or any destination of choice.
PM for further details and queries.
;);)

rodmur
10th Apr 2007, 11:31
go to www.sabisabi.co.za (http://www.sabisabi.co.za)
they have tar and fire and medic ans should take gV
big five game virtually guearanteed

FuelFlow
10th Apr 2007, 12:35
Try www.leopardhills.com
Highly recommended