PDA

View Full Version : A320 - F/o

Thallus
8th Apr 2007, 20:46
Hi guys... just a quick question... how are the odds to find an employer in down under... I am from europe, flying for a major carrier but lost my heart to the aussie girls :-) holding a valid JAR-FCL CPL-IR with ATPL credit and a Valid CAT3 COP rating for A318-A321. atm 500hrs on type... any suggestions whom I could apply with? *yes I know about the visa trouble but marriage is in sight :-)*

cheers mat

pakeha-boy
8th Apr 2007, 23:12
.............but lost my heart to the aussie girls

....................PATHETIC:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

bentleg
8th Apr 2007, 23:32
such sound judgement ..... :D

R.Cruizo
9th Apr 2007, 00:41
Hello Thallus,
I'll be a little more constructive. There is only one , and now possibly two operators in Australia of the A320.

One is the Qantas low cost carrier Jetstar, the other is Tiger Airways starting up in Perth. I don't have any contact details.

You will need the right to live & work in Australia, ( you should get if you get married and apply for the appropriate visas).

You will need to convert to an Australian Licence, www.casa.gov.au (http://www.casa.gov.au) may point you in the right direction.

Be careful of loosing you heart to Aussie girls, after two years you may loose alot more!

Cheers

RC

podbreak
9th Apr 2007, 03:12
PILOTS (Direct Entry Captains/First Officer)
Applicants should possess the following attributes:

The right to live and work in Australia <LI class=text>ICAO/CASA recognized ATPL
Jet experienced, or more than 1500 hours on turboprop aircraft
More than 2000 hours total time
A320 rating, and experience, is a definite advantage however Tiger Airways does operate a self-sponsored training program for pilots not qualified on typeHow to apply:
Tiger Airways is interested in receiving applications from pilots for forthcoming vacancies on our A320 fleet. If you comply with the above requirements, and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to [email protected] ([email protected]). Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

Thallus
9th Apr 2007, 11:58
thx 4 the info... and well I dont care what some guys think... :=

cheers mat

Jnr380
9th Apr 2007, 23:19
Check out www.immi.gov.au (http://www.immi.gov.au) this should answer questions regarding living and working in Australia

Jnr380