PDA

View Full Version : Assessment Compliance Group, Inc - Any Good?

G-SPOTs Lost
7th Apr 2007, 09:04
Hello,

Will be upgrading shortly from a large light jet to Super Mid Size. We are a small flight department responsible for our own training and operations currently operating under pt 91.

I was about to sit down and start writing an RVSM manual to keep me occupied over the Easter Weekend and in trying to research it stumbled across the above companies web site. They offer CAA/FAA/Bermudan manuals for under £1000. The aircraft will probably go on the Cayman or New Manx register.

So..... Is it worth it, and does anybody have any experience of their International Operations Manuals and Training? For the price it would certainly seem worth it to integrate their training and manuals together and go to their offices in Anapolis, Maryland whilst out in the USA doing the Type Ratings.

We are UK based and I have been told that the typical routes and trips wont change however its only a matter of time before they decide to venture further afield and its only fair if he's made the investment to be ready for it.

Any alternative suppliers or comments would be gratefully appreciated.

Best Regards

PS Mods also posted in Tech Log - Please delete where least appropiate

Zeffy
7th Apr 2007, 12:29
We use ACG's manuals for RVSM, Int'l Ops as well as Category II.

They've respond promptly to any and all requests and produce high qualilty manuals in both electronic and paper formats.

No complaints whatsoever. A very reputable operation.

falconflier
7th Apr 2007, 16:17
I'll second that. We also used them for RVSM and they were always responsive and timely.

spikeg550
10th Apr 2007, 06:35
ACG - Very Good

g4phil
10th Apr 2007, 07:56
You might save time and money here:

Peter Thompson
Tel/Fax: 44.(0)1295.710142
Email: [email protected]

Provides a manual for all special use airspace with revision service.

Phil

Fossy
10th Apr 2007, 08:29
The 1'700 $ manual is only if you operate only within the US. If you need an IOPS Manual, it's + 3'800 $. Worked with them before and they did a good job. However worked also with Peter, a former BDCA consultant, and he did a perfect job and much cheaper than ACG.

Rgds