PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the laugh

Richo
5th Apr 2007, 13:46
To the guys that gave a running comentary on the "night life" of the flight attendants, on ML Cent Freq yesterday. Happened around 1150 WST on the western low (probably combined) freq's.

I have not laughed that hard during an NDB for ages.

Poor old controller could not get out a call, with out laughing for a few minutes.

Thanks "Pete", who ever you are, and tell your mate to snag that PTT.

richo

Skystar320
5th Apr 2007, 13:50
brought the control room 2a standstil in operations. Must admit it was a classic!

li'l ginge
5th Apr 2007, 21:53
Richo :I kept trying to overtransmit his transmission as I wasn't quite sure where the conversation was going, looks like that didn't work very well :eek:
Was running two high and two low level sectors at the time so you wouldn't have been the only one listening in.
Was that you with the line "stop laughing, you'll only make it worse"? :ok: Once I'd managed to control myself I felt kind of sorry for him.

IAW
6th Apr 2007, 00:00
Saucy details! Us plebs demand saucy details!

Fly_by_wire
6th Apr 2007, 00:47
must be time for a replay request :}

puff
6th Apr 2007, 00:58
Anyone know the go on Freedom of Information requests for ATC transmission recordings? :O

Towering Q
6th Apr 2007, 05:37
I was departing Sandstone for Meeka that day and heard bits of the conversation as I climbed into VHF coverage. At first I thought it was on 126.7 but then realised it was on area.
li'l ginge, I think you did well to keep it together.:ok:

Richo
6th Apr 2007, 07:22
Yes li'l, that was me, and thanks for not making a comment about my "Blond" comment some minutes earlier.

I tried to make a few broadcasts on 121.5, just to let "whoever" know that they had a stuck mike, but they were just too far into it by then.

Laugh, I nearly S#@!.

richo

Hawk777
6th Apr 2007, 07:44
Heard it on upper 133.7

Wouldn't mind hearing the outcome of the story.

That Capt sure does have some CRM setting his F/O's up on dates.

ScottyDoo
6th Apr 2007, 08:09
Similar happened about six years ago with a female controller describing her night out the previous evening.

Apparently ended up being, er... sorted out.. on the dishwasher or the washing machine or some applicance and gave a blow-by-blow description of the action to her mate on the centre freq with an open mic.