PDA

View Full Version : Lost JAA results certificate

capster
4th Apr 2007, 19:13
Hi,

I am a South African, and have passed all my JAA subjects. I have also managed to lose the certificates I received after it was all done.

Does anybody have any idea how I can get copies of these from the UK CAA? I am going to be in the UK in a few weeks, if I just went to Gatwick would they be able to give me these copies??

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Cheers

Elias
4th Apr 2007, 19:32
I am pretty sure they will, in exchange for some cash of course.
Call them at his number : 44(0)1293 567171, dial 0 only if you call from UK, ask for licensing , and choose option 2, option 3( other questions ) , and they'll inform you.

Cheers.

capster
4th Apr 2007, 19:46
thanks a million

cheers

African Drunk
4th Apr 2007, 20:47
You need to speak to them in advance and they will help.

Keith.Williams.
5th Apr 2007, 07:16
Your school is required to hold your training records, including exam results for 5 years following completion of your course. In some cases this is in the form of a photocopy of the CAA forms. Some schools use other formats. But it should be possible for them to give you a copy of your results in one form or another provided it is less than five years since completion of your course.

The CAA will also sell you a copy if you wish. The price is something in the region of £23. If you contact them through e-mail or telephone they will tell you how to pay. They will then post the copy to you or you might be able to arrange to pick it up personally.