PDA

View Full Version : Psychos in the skyes

Gulfstreamaviator
3rd Apr 2007, 08:17
According to 7 days to day....

There are thousands of them living her (Dubai).....should we be concerned about cabin crew...... Great story.....
refer to www.7days.ae...if (http://www.7days.ae...if) this link is permitted.
Glf

chinny
3rd Apr 2007, 09:51
That link is spot on-we've got 2 in our company that i refuse to fly with-they are phsycotic raving loonies.:eek: nothing wrong with them-its every 1 else????:sad: :sad: :sad:

VTSP
chinny

Ridders
3rd Apr 2007, 10:09
The job doesn't turn you psycho...you have to be already mad to choose it as a profession!
Any sane person in their right mind would not choose to spend hours in a metal tube putting up with all that grief from passengers, getting up at 3am to go to work and not seeing daylight for days on end!
I think its hilarious to think that the job can turn Cabin Crew crazy, they already are!:)

Wiley
3rd Apr 2007, 13:57
Interesting that they didn't say what is most probably the cause of 99% of cabin crew psychosis -

...the passengers.

mustangV8
3rd Apr 2007, 15:18
...So, can anyone explain where they get their punk-ass 'celebrity attitude' from??:cool: OR was it in the training manual...

mV8

Desert Nomad
4th Apr 2007, 06:20
That would explain a few of the close encounters we've all experienced with them in the past :ouch:

Hardly surprising though with all the cr@p they have to deal with. Perhaps they would do better to rest when they return to DXB rather than out all night in those lovely clubs around town...:oh:

Alpha 6
4th Apr 2007, 07:12
I think it just depends on the individual on how to deal with stress or depression...
some go partying all night...
some go to the beach...
some just sleep the whole day...
some go to the gym...

I know a certain male purser of EK, that some CC will call sick whenever they will be flying with him...maybe he is psycho:8

There are still a handful of CCs that I know who are still sane cause they don't abuse themselves...