PDA

View Full Version : FAX

2nd Apr 2007, 14:36
anyone know anything about FAX?? can a fresh MFA graduate apply?

izzaz
2nd Apr 2007, 15:05
of course u can..most of my batch mates are there

320aviat
3rd Apr 2007, 04:29
Hi there just wanted to know whether will the FAX crews will be goin into air asia X later on?

3rd Apr 2007, 07:24
do anyone know if i can get into MFA or try with the local carriers without bahasa. however i am a malaysian but studying in singapore since young. im just seeing my options avaliable after graduation and if i dont make the cut in SQ.

And also if anyone knows whether if i have a PPL in a flying club. do MFA provide certain exemptions when i am getting an ATPL there.. :ok:

edz
17th Apr 2007, 19:04
hi there..
if u have a PPL licence from a flying club, just like i do, u will have 30 or 42 hours credited into your CPL training on single engine..
however for ur ATPL ground school...there are no cut down hours on classes to be attended...

but its good to have a PPL in hand before joining MFA...at least u know more than your batch mates...heheh

cheers...

zob
18th Apr 2007, 00:57
"but its good to have a PPL in hand before joining MFA...at least u know more than your batch mates...heheh"

Unfortunately, from what i've seen, not always likely... depending where u got your PPL... Ipoh, JB :ugh:

fillet
26th Apr 2007, 10:39
FROM HMA,

FEW of them went to FAX, few went into AK...

zakka
28th Apr 2007, 01:20
You must never forget, that if you are Malaysian, means you are so gifted that you will go straight to the airline, which is only fair - because you are Malaysian!

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
28th Apr 2007, 05:56
Well Girls and boys,
You had better send your applications to Firefly aka MAS because me thinks that FAX has just been closed down and the aforementioned is taking East Malaysia and RAS back. Tony has his separate AOC,ASL for AisiaXXX now. :ugh: