PDA

View Full Version : emirates application

airbuspilot69
2nd Apr 2007, 03:41
Ever since i have applied to emirates on the website, i get this message and is pretty annoying.can any1 help me on this? Well, the message reads
Thank you for your application...............However we will contact you only in the event of your application being changed
:ugh:

Luke SkyToddler
2nd Apr 2007, 06:08
Have you got >2000 hours on jet?

airbuspilot69
2nd Apr 2007, 07:16
hi skytoddler!
year!!! roughly 6000 hours PIC on the 320 family. Juat pasting the exact message so that u can help me pal.

"Thank you for for your updated application seeking employment with EMIRATES Airline Group.
Your updated details will be reviewed over the coming weeks, however we will only contact you in the event that the status of your application has changed."

Now what`s that?:rolleyes:

Luke SkyToddler
2nd Apr 2007, 10:10
I'm sorry mate but I don't understand what's the problem? Looks like a standard acknowledgment to me, they've accepted your updated details and will call you if they want you. What were you expecting to see?

The mods like to keep this forum for first-job seekers so you will probably find this thread gets moved shortly, you do know about the Middle East forum on here don't you?

airbuspilot69
2nd Apr 2007, 11:00
hey buddy thanks a ton 4 the prompt reply. But tell me whats a middle east forum. incidently i believe a new airline coming up very soon in sharjah ( a regular career....any news on that????

Luke SkyToddler
2nd Apr 2007, 12:19
That Sharjah operator is Air Arabia.
Here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=44) is where you need to go on PPRUNE to find all the Emirates & middle eastern gossip, this forum you're posting on now is mainly for 200 hour types in UK / Europe.