PDA

View Full Version : Chart Air Darwin

el_capitano
1st Apr 2007, 15:46
Howdy all,
Just trying to find out some info about Chart Air in DRW.
I am looking for info like are they a reputable company,do they look after their a/c, do they look after thier pilots!!!! and any other info I can find out about them...
I would appreciate any info avail,
Rgds,
el_capitano
:ok:

DUXNUTZ
1st Apr 2007, 15:51
Worked for them in a time when paying the award was rare, and they paid it. They used to be part of the same operation as AirNorth but split a while back. Believe management stilll involved with fore mentioned airline. No flow through for pilots. The panes have got to be getting on, but pretty good.

FJ44
1st Apr 2007, 23:34
Agree with Dux, I worked for them and got the award. Was a good company to work for. (This was about 2-3 years ago) Some of those 210's must be getting a bit tired these days.

OpsNormal
2nd Apr 2007, 00:04
el_capitano, you'll work up to your max hours doing all sorts of different flying (like any other company really), and for that you'll get a fast-filling logbook and your pay will will show up like clockwork when it is due.:D

I heard there is a rumour getting around that the flow-through into Air North may be open again to the right candidate, however I'd check with management about that one and get it from the source as I also have been away from the company for quite a while.

DUXNUTZ
3rd Apr 2007, 16:09
Had they had the flow through in place i probably wouldn't have left.