PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign Drivers

Pilocol
1st Apr 2007, 11:34
Some good guy around here adked me if I could find some Sovereign drivers for them.
Preferable rated, but .... if you are willing to come down here (Saudi) they will get you rated.

Do not ask me for conditions please:} , if you are interested I will give you the details for the person that has all that info.

Please guys do not waste yours, mine and others ... (TIME) ... just send me your contacts if you are realy interested and have more than 1500 in jets.

All I can say is:

It is good people, good flying and you might end up in the company's BBJ in a few years. (NO promise here). Conditions are negotiable. Salary is reasonable. Accomodation, transportation and phone included ...

P.M. me if it looks good yo yo.

Pilocol:ok:

NZ X man
3rd Apr 2007, 11:54
Are you sure! Are you not :} Looking for crew for your 3 holer right now?
X man:cool:

NZ X man
8th Apr 2007, 07:35
I would be very careful about this job, there are two sovereigns based in Riyadh, and the saudi advisor who is looking for pilots is X Wallan Aviation, and there are enough pilots who left there to advise you to stay away. One of the Captains is trying to leave, looking for a better job, pay, etc, another captain for the other sovereign is also looking. One operator has two aircraft, BBJ, and sovereign and only 4 pilolts for both aircraft.

Be careful on this one:\