PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Coming To Sleaford?

ladyfingers
31st Mar 2007, 17:38
Hi Chaps,

Can anyone out there confirm the rumour I have just heard, that the Exec Jet company Netjets are coming to Sleaford Lincolnshire within the next few weeks to run a recruitment road show?

Ta

LF

rbshaw
31st Mar 2007, 17:45
LF you hear correctly. I’m on resettlement myself and got this from a friend who works for the company.

Netjets are coming to Sleaford on Thursday 12 Apr to run two recruitment road shows.

The location is The XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx(link below) in Sleaford. There is going to be two presentations, first at 0000hrs and the second at 0000hrs. If you want to attend you will need to phone the hotel and get them to put your name down for whichever presentation you can make.
I understand that they are mainly interested in people on their last tour as they do not want to be seen as poaching. Mainly a pilot drive however there are also jobs available within ops/management for all those non 2wing types. Should be worth a look.

Hope this helps

RBS

Details removed - Extremely thinly-veiled advertising by a dual-personality entity. 4HP

ga99js
31st Mar 2007, 17:57
Call me cynical but I think "rbs" and "ladyfingers" may be one person.:p

I'd also bet a fiver that they work for netjets!

airborne_artist
31st Mar 2007, 18:14
I'm sure it's unconnected that rbshaw and ladyfingers joined Pprune on the same day :E

sirsaltyhelmet
31st Mar 2007, 19:03
or used the same font

plans123
31st Mar 2007, 19:05
Mmmm - Netjets. Why do the words stick, long and s**tty spring to mind.

FormerFlake
31st Mar 2007, 19:51
Well I do work for NetJets and have not heard about this (not my area though). I can investigate if anyone is genuinely interested or maybe Mike Jenvey knows????

brit bus driver
1st Apr 2007, 01:33
Would be very interested as I think I'm in that neck of the woods that day. Would it be presumptious to bring a CV.....

Out of curiousity, why did this get moved from the mil forum? I would have thought that this is targeted squarely at WAD/CWL/CGY et al; unless they're hoping to snap up all those other pilots hanging out in the Sleaford area....:hmm:

Any updates gratefully received!

rbshaw
1st Apr 2007, 08:36
Can't believe how cynical some people are these days.

If anyone wants the details on this event .............................

Pretty rich - you register, then pop up as another user, have a conversation with yourself, promoting an event on this site which has a clear "no free advertising policy" (which you just agreed to in the registration process of both of your personalities) and then find those questioning your motive as "cynical." Right.

Thread closed.

4HP